Sunday, June 26, 2011

Why this blog is being started?

I have started this blog today being encouraged by two friends.  One of them is on a "fish" diet and jokingly mentioned my getting fat, lol, if I kept eating like I was ( again).  The other friend I was telling about this video that I purchased that kicked my arse and she encouraged me to find a spot to put all of the info and things I have learned! I would like to believe I am in semi- decent shape but OMG this was an unbelievable workout! This semi-decent shape has come about over the past year and a half whereas I decided I was not getting any younger and needed to take better care of myself and get myself back in shape. For the past upteenth years I put everyone ahead of me, the four kids who all played travel basketball, the ex- husband, and thus, exercise became minimal and food became a substitute for other things. Yet, from my journey back to me,  what I have learned is that little things make a difference. I don't profess to be a professional at all, but hope to share with other women tips and tricks I and other friends have learned that even if you do one thing, it is more than you were doing before.  This blog is for my sisters in life and we can share tips about whatever we want. We can be each others' support groups and learn from each other.  I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment